Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

#32: "Lucky Potted Plant", watercolor, 8" x 6"


It's been way too long since I have blogged. Since my last entry I have been to Mexico three times, overseen the remodel of a casa we own with a friend in Mexico, self published my book "Sea Stories", opened (and closed) a two person show at Parklane Gallery in Kirkland, moved my Dad to assisted living, and other life happenings that have pushed blogging to the bottom of the list. While spending the past month in our Casa Amanecer in Manzanillo Mexico I made several small paintings. I will be posting them over the next few days. These little paintings are all typical scenes in and around our casa. This potted plant sits on our front terrace, under a palapa roof, with a view of the Pacific Ocean and Juluapan Peninsula. "Lucky Potted Plant".
SOLD

No comments: