Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

#161 "It's a New Day!", oil, 6" x 6"


It's the first painting of the New Year!!! Happy New Year everyone! It feels like a brand new beginning to me and I can hardly wait to see what will fall out of my brush. This evening is Art Walk here in Langley and the theme for Studio 106 is New Beginnings. I love painting raw eggs and broken shells. You may see more of them here. So I need to get to the studio and meet my muse, and also clean Studio 106 up a bit for the evening visitors. Whatever your new beginnings are I wish you well with them. The Ray for the Day is "It's a New Day!!" (Somehow I want to add "Hooray!")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL painting Phyllis - so lively, such yummy color. I feel happy looking at this and can tell you felt joy in painting it.

Your friend from the Carol Marine workshop last year -
Bridget

Jason Carpp said...

Beautiful painting!