Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

An Announcement and an Invitation

This coming Wednesday, from 5:30 til 7:30 there will be an artist's reception for this 4 person show at TPN Walls (The Production Network) at 1000 N. Northlake Way. I am proud to be in this show and think the venue is terrific. The best way I can tell you to get there is to go south on Stone Way as far as you can go and then turn right (west). You will be in Industrial Fremont, between the Burke-Gilman Trail and Lake Union. TPN is on the right and well marked. I have 14 paintings in the show, all inspired by my love of all things old, used and rusty and my 3 years of hitch-hiking on sailboats. My book, Sea Stories, will also be available at this reception. There will be snacks and libations. My posting for the day is my invitation to you to join me at TPN.

No comments: